Friday, December 16, 2005

Oh My Goodness

Tonight is being late. I am sitting on couch, enjoying Zima and favorite pill nightcap. Ismail is sitting on couch enjoying "special" cigarette with unusual smell.

It is being long time since I am having other friends visiting. But Imsail is loving me. He is saying all of the day that I am being his "gal".

I am loving being the "gal" of Ismail. Miss Albania is always being good friend and I am sure her brother is also being good friend. Or should I be saying "BOY friend?!!" Ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Oh. Maybe that is being too forward. Ismail is so often saying that I am being too forward.

I am not knowing what to think. I am thinking another Zima is good. Ismail is yelling from couch for more beer. I am getting beer. And Zima. And maybe just one more pill. What is harm in one more pill? And Zima?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home