Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Am Being In Love

Oh! It is being such a wonderful week! Am I daring to say it?

I think I am being in love!

Miss Albania's brother, Ismail, is becoming man of my dreaming.

The first date, he is arriving in very beautiful PT Cruiser with clever bumper sticker of "My Other Car Is A Mercedes". So humorous.

He is being such gentlemanly man. Holding open door, fastening seat belt, making sure strap is just so across my chest. He is not stopping with belt until it is being perfect across my chest. He is saying it is for my protection. Such gentleman!

After 15 minutes of chest strapping, we are finally being on way to fine dining establishment. It is so exciting for me!

I was not being sure I would know how to act in Outback Steakhouse, but all is turning out well. I am perhaps now thinking maybe two Midori Sours was giving him wrong impression. I am not being easy!

But he is again gentlemanly, and is leaving me at door with lovely kiss and eight bottles of my favorite pills.

Now he is being here every night. We are not going to fine dining establishment so much. I am finding I am not being so hungry. Just two or three pills and a Zima and I am fine for the evening. He is always enjoying his "special" cigarettes. A funny smell, but not unpleasant.

I am loving being in love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home