Tuesday, December 13, 2005

MetroArea Vice Gets A Phone Call

Good afternoon! Thank you for calling MetroArea Vice, I'm Detective Destiny DeMille, how may I direct your call?

What,Operator? A collect call? From Romania? Why, I certainly will accept the charges!

Hello?.......Hello?......Yes, this is Detective DeMille, to whom am I speaking? What? Of course you can remain anonymous if you wish.

You have information on the Miss Bulgaria case? Please, go ahead!

I see....uh-huh...yes....of course....yes, yes, I see. Ana-Elena Devescu was where? At what time? Well, if that is true then it does change matters quite a bit. But, if you don't mind me asking, how do you know all this?

You do? Really, everything?

Who are you again?

Oh my. Well, good night, and thank you Your Majesty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home