Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving Is Nearly Over

Sadly, the day is nearing done. I most enjoyed my Banquet Turkey Pot Pie. I also cooked second pot pie, but the first was most filling, so I will save second for tomorrow. Always so many leftovers at Thanksgiving!

You may be noticing there was no potato dish. Dr. Carson Gregory seemed to enjoy his potatoes, but for me there will never be joy in potatoes again.

In my younger days at State Orphan Building #265, you may be recalling that my last minute potato-peeling win was forever ruined by Pavla Nimkova. From that day I was being unable to look at potatoes the same way. They were my inspiration that day, but in winning competition they became my curse. Especially tater tots. They were the worst. Even the ones with little bacon bits.

And so it was most horrible that after Pavla Nimkova was hitting me on the head with either the concrete angel from the fountain next door, or a 2x4, we are not yet being sure, that she then kept me locked in my very own broom closet, and fed me only tater tots.

She was knowing, Pavla Nimkova, of how they choked me! Of how each tater tot bite was like sand. Or dirt. Or tiny pieces of sand mixed with dirt.

I was wanting to survive. I was not wanting to die in broom closet. So I ate tater tots. They were not even cooked. Pavla Nimkova tossed bag full of still-frozen tater tots into closet and cruelly said "There! Try to peel THOSE and win!"

I think Pavla Nimkova might be having a mental problem. But they have put her in a safe place until trial. Maybe it will help her. I am not knowing.

As for now I am preparing to take Dr. Carson Gregory's most excellent idea and to join him in Hot Toddy and Dessert.

I have prepared special Hot Toddy of Swiss Miss with last of rootbeer schnapps. There are tiny marshmallows which are adding a festive touch. I have also a dessert, having saved the carmel popcorn that was in the third section of my gift can. It was tempting to eat it all at hospital, but I was knowing I would want some for holiday dessert. The cheese popcorn and zesty jalapeno popcorn would not have made good dessert, so I am eating them all at hospital before I leave. After dessert, I will carefully wash gift can with three sections so that it may serve as storage for me.

What am I trying to say with this? I am so losing track of this day.

Oh! I am almost forgetting! I am finding pill today! It was inside popcorn gift can! How it is getting there I do not know, but I did take it just before dinner.

Now, I am drinking Swiss Miss Hot Toddy With Tiny Marshmallows.

Thankful Hapsgiving, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home