Friday, November 25, 2005

Ana-Elena Devescu Has A Bad Day

I am so annoyed. Why did I ever agree to teach Pavla Nimkova the Dance of the Gypsy Curse? I knew nothing good would come of it. But my Kia needed new brakes and well, what was I to do?

But now that madwoman has caught me up in her schemes and I am paying for it in a big way. I am behind in everything. I haven't opened my mail in days. I suppose I should do it now.

Bill. Bill. Bill. Missing child. Bill. Bill. Bill. Oh, a Domino's coupon! This might come in handy tonight!

Bill. Bill. Oh.....oh Dear God! Oh! Oh no! Oh please, no! Oh, oh ...it cannot be, it cannot be. As I open it I will pray....." Oh Dear Lord, please do not let it be......"

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! It is what I feared most!

A Gypsy Summons!

She has found and summoned me!

I am doomed, I tell you. DOOOOOOOMED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home