Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Now I Am Being Bored

Not much is happening in the many last few days. I have received most cordial visits from Miss Albania. She will be bringing her brother on next visit. He is pharmacist, which is nice, because pill prescription is soon running out!

I will need pills, as I found out today I am being in court soon to face Pavla Nimkova. It will be a hard day for me.

On that fateful evening, when I am being held in tater tot broom closet from hell, I am hearing knocking on door, I am hearing Miss Albania requesting a lovely visit, I am hearing cruel Pavla Nimkova telling her I am not being home.

But I am being home! I am! And as I am lying on broom closet floor weeping, I feel under my cheek the asnwer: Dinner.

Yes, Pavla Nimkova is just feeding me my tater tots. And they are still frozen! They are like tiny rocks! Like tiny potato rocks! Quickly, I am jumping to my feet, and before Pavla Nimkova can shut door, I am pelting her with tater tots, which is distracting her from door, so that I can run out into the night.

Oh! Her shrieking! Her shrieking is being terrible to hear! It is Shriek of the Thwarted!

But I am managing to push past a very much surprised Miss Albania and I am being free! I am being free! Tears of joy are blinding my good eye!

Which is why I am not seeing Ana-Elena Devescu in her Kia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home