Friday, December 16, 2005

So It's A Used Kia, So What?

I know what you're gonna say. I know. It's a used Kia. But y'know, Ana-Elena needed the cash. And I needed a car. It ain't easy gettin' to my job at Old Town Buffet on MetroBus. I gotta change at 5th and Main. If it wasn't for Ernesto's, I'd go crazy. Every night, on the way home, I get a quesadilla with guac on the side. Mr. Velazquez, he makes a great guac, y'know.

Anyways, now I got a car. And I can take a class at the School of the Gypsy Dance. I always wanted to learn to dance. Bein' a former Miss Slovakia don't pay no bills. Hell, I was born in MetroArea. But I had, y'know, like double citizenhood, 'cuz my Ma was born in Bratislava. So we was in Bratislava one summer, visitin' Gramma Anyeska, and I signed up for a Miss Slovakia contest. I won first prize. I won a tiara, a sash, and a photo shoot for Slovak!, the Magazine For Today's Former Soviet Gal.

Which class should I take? I'm thinkin' Dance of The Gypsy Bordello. Well, if can get the other gals at Old Town Buffet to sign up, y'know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home