Thursday, November 17, 2005

MetroArea Vice Holds A Press Conference

Good Morning, Ladies and Genlemen. I'm Detective Destiny DeMille of the MetroArea Vice Squad. I know you all have a lot of questions about last night's events. But I must warn you in advance that at this time we can neither deny nor confirm many of the rumours that are swirling about the MetroArea. I will now open the floor to questions.

Yes, Lataviya Goldstein-Martinez...What is your question?

I'm sorry Ms. Goldstein-Martinez, but I can neither deny nor confrim that.

Megan Woo? It is Megan Woo, correct? I thought so. Megan Woo, proceed with your question.

I'm sorry Ms. Woo, but I can neither deny nor confirm that.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is all the time that we have this morning. If you have further questions I suggest that you contact Trisha VanDeKamp in our Community Relations Department, who will be happy to assist you in any way possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home