Monday, November 14, 2005

Sorry. I Just Woke Up.


What time is it anyway? 3? OMG, I am still so tired. We didn't get home until 6, I think, and Paris wanted pancakes so we had to wake the staff. It took them FOR-EVER and by the time they made them we had all had so many Bloodies that we just weren't hungry anymore so we just went to bed.

Anyway, Nicole, you can bite me. No call, no text, no IM, no nothing. I erased your number out of my cell, so now if you call me it will just show Out of Area, which means I won't answer. Oh, and Iassigned your ring tone to Paris. So now she has two. And you don't have any. So sad for you.

I guess I'll just have to find another way to rent a villa. I wish Paris could remember where she spent last Christmas. That would help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home