Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ana-Elena Devescu, You Have A Collect Call From Fate

So, very interesting. Ana-Elena claims to give the "Best Readings". How very odd, since I seem to remember that she came in a paltry 8th in the World Gypsy Tarot Tournament. Not so stong a showing, wouldn't you agree?

And wouldn't you also agree that an "Honorable Mention" in the Crystal Ball Battle of the Gyspsy Stars might not be worth bragging about?

And wouldn't you even more strongly agree that it is I, the Gypsy Queen, who is the Best?

I see all, I know all.

I see Ana-Elena right now, wondering if that strange noise her engine is making is the same noise, or a new noise, and hence a new problem. I know that her checking account is overdrawn, and that she has $11 of available credit on her Discover Card, which the gas station she will soon be stopping at does not accept.

Oh, I will freely admit it. Ana-Elena could have been one of the GreatOnes. But instead of using her talents to become a Gypsy Queen, she wasted them to become a Beauty Queen. She sought the Tiara, instead of the Tambourine.

And now that choice has come back to haunt her. How strange, for someone who claims to know the future, to not be able to see the fate that awaits her now.

I see all, I know all. I am the Gypsy Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home