Thursday, November 17, 2005

If I Could Have Your Attention For Just A Minute, Please?

I must first apologize to the Ladies' Book Club of Upper St. Helena. I will, of course, reschedule your lesson in the Dance of the Gypsy Bordello, and waive my usual change fee of $75. Unless at that lesson you have fewer than 10 participants, in which case my usual $75 per person no-show fee will apply. I have penciled you in for a week from Friday at 7. Let me know if that works for you.

Last night was not a very good night for me. I left my house on time but, alas, I was unexpectedly.......detained.

I'm afraid that is all I have time for at this moment. I may be hard to reach these next few days. If you need to speak to me, please do not hesitate to leave me a voice mail and I will call you back as soon as it is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home