Friday, November 11, 2005

Anabella di Monteviccero-Credenza Has A Request.


OMG. I was such a WRECK last night. Paris told me that we would be having a WILD TIME, but she always says that. I mean, like, the last time she promised me a wild time, we went to this party in SoHo and the only people there were a lot of old people. I was so bored. I had to pretend to get a text to make Moby stop talking to me.

Anyway, this time Paris was not lying. We went to SNARQ, in the Credenza Building, and it took me, like, six SNARQapolitans before I realized, like, OMG, I so own this building! Klip, the bartender, had us get up on the bar and dance, and suddenly it was, like, the Anabella and Paris Party. Anyway, that's what they told me this morning.

Oh..wait! I forgot the important part. I guess last night I , like, invited EVERYONE to come to my villa over the Christmas Holidays. So now, I am totally screwed if I don't come through.

So text me. With your villa that I can rent.

Kisses, Anabella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home