Friday, November 11, 2005

Miss Bulgaria Reviews Metro Channel 11

I am so loving Metro Channel 11. Brock O'Neill is always so accurate with weather. He is every day saying "Oh! Weather will arrive soon!" or "Be so very careful of weather that will happen!" And every day, there is weather! How is Brock O'Neill doing it? It is amazing to me. And he is being so handsome to me also. My most important qualities in looking for man is handsome and good weather sense. And Brock is having both.

I am also most favorable of Miss Lindsay Lynn's new show, which I happily watched with TV tray and meager dinner. I am giving it two up-thumbs! Miss Lindsay Lynn did most certainly tell me how I am having her most wonderful life. She is showing me how to make Thanksgiving centerpiece. I made centerpiece with "audience at home", but maybe misunderstood directions, for when I assembled as instructed the corn, candy bars and Frosted Flakes, my holiday centerpiece did not dazzle as promised.

Still, in all ways, a most enjoyable evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home